Love is Passion


Friday 24 July 2015

Top 25 Birthday Wishes for Husband

Happy birthday wishes & messages for your husband. Let’s send these lovely birthday messages & pictures to your beloved hubby on his special day!

birthday greeting for husband

Birthday Wishes & Messages for Husband

The flames of passion will never be extinguished between us. Let out love flare brightly and bring you a wonderful birthday. Happy Birthday my dear!


My married still seems like a dream to me. We have passed so many wonderful days together and all I want to tell you is that – I love you so much. Happy birthday.

For me your birthday is just like all the other days, since every day is a celebration when I’m with you.

You just don’t need to change yourself. For me, you are perfect, I hope you’ll remain the same always. Happy birthday.

Mr dear, you know I always wish you the best of what the world has to offer and on this special day, it is no different. Happy Birthday, and I’m yours forever.

happy birthday to wonderful husband

A friend is the most precious thing in our life. I’m so lucky that I’ve found my best friend as my husband. Happy birthday darling.

Happy birthday to the love of my life. I can’t wait to celebrate tonight when we blow out the candles and turn out the lights.

SEE ALSO:Happy Birthday Images, Pictures, Graphics

There isn’t enough wrapping paper in the world to wrap up all the love I have for you. Happy Birthday my love!

I can’t imagine what I would do if I didn’t have you to hold my hand and look me in the eyes to tell me I’m yours forever. Tonight let’s celebrate your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Because you are the gift of my life, I give you my gift of love. Happy birthday Hubby!

Happy birthday to a person that’s charming, talented and special for me, are reminds me a lot of myself. Wishing you a happy birthday!

Hubby, you’re like chocolate. Yummy, sweet and completely irresistible! Happy birthday, lover!

husband birthday wishes messages

You are the best hubby in this world. Life with you is awesome, every day feels so good and new. So, a wonderful thank you, wish you a very happy birthday. Stay blessed!

We have passed so many years, but it seems it’s only yesterday when we first met each other. Happy birthday darling.

You are my world. You are my sun that shines every morning. You are my breeze that blows in the afternoon. Love you and wishing you a happy birthday.

I am so lucky to have a husband like you, happy birthday!

Wishing happy birthday to the man, whom I love most. This is for giving me so many wonderful memories and I believe that there are more yet to come.

I wish you a very happy and a sweet birthday. May you have a super wonderful life filled with our love and care.

free happy birthday wishes for husband

You are the reason I smile and why our love thrives across the miles. May you have the happiest birthday ever.

Words are not enough, you need to look at my eyes and I believe that you’ll get your answer that how much I love you. Wishing you a wonderful celebration.

Darling, I love you always and I’ll be leaving until I breathe my last. Thanks for being my lovely husband. Happy birthday.

I never feel that we have passed so many years, my heart is still hungry for living many more years with you. Happy birthday darling.

sweet birthday wishes for husband

Happy birthday wishes to my lovely husband

Darling, you are everything to me. Let me take a piece of the universe and offer it back to you. A humble gift on your birthday. Happy Birthday!

May be I’m the most favorite child of the God, that’s why he has given me the best husband in the world. Happy birthday, darling.

Hope you like these happy birthday wishes for husband, you might want to read: Funny Birthday Pictures | Birthday Poems & Images | Birthday Quotes

The post Top 25 Birthday Wishes for Husband appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment