Love is Passion


Thursday 16 July 2015

Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister

Happy birthday wishes, birthday messages with pictures, cards for sister, collected by Saying Images. We choose all the best wishes for you to send to your beloved sister on her special day, check this out!

birthday wishes for sisters

Sister’s birthday wishes

You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. Happy Birthday.


You make me smile. You make me laugh. All the time. Happy Birthday. I love you!

You are everything that I could have asked for in a sister and more. I don’t which of us is luckier! Happy Birthday.

Superheroes are one in a million. Great sisters like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday my dear sister!

happy birthday sister greeting

Sisters help you understand the world better and appreciate it more. Happy Birthday Sis.

To the best, most wonderful sister in the world on her birthday and every day. Happy Birthday my sister.

One more year older is just another excuse to party like a rockstar. Happy Birthday!

There’s no other friend like a sister, and no other sister quite like you. I love you on your birthday & every day.

ALSO READ: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES WITH PICTURES

Funny Birthday Wishes for Sister

Happy birthday… now lets cut the cake already, I’m hungry!

On everyday you must behave, but on your B’Day you have my permission to be ridiculous.

Happy B’Day, time to celebrate in Vegas and lose all of our money!

Happy B’Day, I hope you enjoy these nice slippers, sorry, I meant strippers!

A snail once said, “It’s never too late to wish you a Happy B’day.”

Sis, I love you more than you can ever imagine. In fact, take how much you think I love you, double this amount and multiply by 1,000. On your birthday, multiply this amount by 1,000,000. Happy (to the power of 10) birthday!

Birthday Messages for Sister

Happy birthday to my favorite sister. We are sisters by chance, friends by choice. A sister is a little piece of childhood that can’t ever be lost. Thanks for being there for me through the years.

Your friends may come into your life and go away, but sisters will always be beside you to make you happy forever. Happy Birthday.

birthday wishes for sister cards
Sending smiles for every moments of your special day.. have a wonderful time and very happy b’day sister!

Despite our arguments and our differences, you are still the most important person in my life. Happy birthday, sis!

To my dearest sister with lots of love today and everyday .. Wishing you a very happy birthday..Happy birthday to the best, finest, greatest, coolest, grooviest and bodacious sister ever born…anywhere in this whole wide world

Sister, you are my everything and even more. I feel that I’m definitely one of the luckiest! Happy Birthday.

happy birthday wishes quotes for sisters

Happy birthday to my sweet sister,
I pray that you get everything in life,
I pray you have a wonderful life,
So that you won’t have to strive,
Have a lovely day ahead,
Keep smiling!

May you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world’s best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Hope you like these birthday wishes for sister, for more quotes, wishes & cards, visit: Best Happy Birthday Wishes

The post Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Best Birthday wishes for sister, sharing these wishes to sister on the Birthday with lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Birthday wishes for sister send to loved sister with nice Birthday greeting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday wishes for sister are Amazing, send wished to loved one

    ReplyDelete