Love is Passion


Tuesday 14 July 2015

The Best God Quotes with Pictures

Inspirational God quotes, quotation with pictures about God, collected by Saying Images. By sharing these quotes & sayings, we just want to say “Have faith in God!”.

christian quotes saying

Inspiring God Quotes – Quotation about God

Dear God, I may not understand why everything is happening in my life right now, but I just wanted to say I trust you and I love you. (click here for more Bible quotes)


We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls. Mother Teresa

God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty. Peter Marshall

best christian quote saying

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16

Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God. – Diana Robinson

Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message. – Malcolm Muggeridge

god quotes pictures

ALSO READ: 20 Inspiring Jesus Christ Quotes That Will Enlighten You

Don’t worry, God is never blind to your tears. He sees, he hears and he will deliver you.

I don’t stand for the black man’s side, I don’ t stand for the white man’s side. I stand for God’s side. Bob Marley

Trust in His timing. Rely on His promises. Wait for His answers. Believe in His miracles. Rejoice in His goodness. Relax in His presence.
thank god

What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. Oprah Winfrey

God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. – Edwin Louis Cole

Life is God’s novel. Let him write it. – Isaac Bashevis Singer

god quote lord answer

I don’t believe that God ever tells us “no”. He has three options: Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. Just be patient.

I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That’s how it often is. God’s voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell. ― Nicholas Sparks

The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us. ― C.S. Lewis

god knows

God knows who belongs in your life and who doesn’t. Trust and let go, whoever meant to be there, will still be there.

My trust in God flows out of the experience of his loving me, day in and day out, whether the day is stormy or fair, whether I’m sick or in good health, whether I’m in a state of grace or disgrace. He comes to me where I live and loves me as I am. Brennan Manning

God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. – St. Augustine

While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation. Maya Angelou

When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine in his own time and in his own way.

God doesn't give you the person you want

God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.

If you believe in yourself enough and know what you want, you’re gonna make it happen. And if you get down on your knees at night and pray to the Lord, he’s gonna make it happen. — Mariah Carey

You might want to read: Quotes on God with Pictures |  Christian Quotes, Bible quotes

The post The Best God Quotes with Pictures appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment