Love is Passion


Thursday 5 November 2015

Top 20 Memorable Kanye West Quotes

In this post, Saying Images curates the most famous Kanye West’s quotes & saying with pictures. Kanye West is a famous American rapper & fashion designer. He had many controversial statements & self-loving quotes, check these out!

kanye west quotes saying

If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed. – Kanye West

Best Quotes by Kanye West

I’m a creative genius. And it’s proven, and I will continue to prove it.- Kanye West

I liberate minds with my music. That’s more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever. Kanye West

One of my biggest Achilles heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone.- Kanye West

Kanye West quotes happiness
Image credit: Presage

I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness. Kanye West

I appreciate everyone’s opinion but I refuse to have a lesser opinion about myself.- Kanye West

I’m pretty calculating. I take stuff that I know appeals to people’s bad sides and match it up with stuff that appeals to their good sides. Kanye West

Nothing in life is promised except death. Kanye West

Kanye West genius

For me to be saying I’m not a genius I’d be lying to you and to myself.

When you’re the absolute best, you get hated

My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.- Kanye West

The time is now for it to be okay to be great. People in this world shun people for being great. For being a bright color. For standing out. But the time is now to be okay to be the greatest you.- Kanye West

Kanye West believe

Would you believe in what you believe in, if you were the only one who believed it? – Kanye West

I’ll say things that are serious and put them in a joke form so people can enjoy them. We laugh to keep from crying.- Kanye West

Nobody can tell me where I can and can’t go. – Kanye West

There’s nothing I really wanted to do in life that I wasn’t able to get good at. That’s my skill. I’m not really specifically talented at anything except for the ability to learn. That’s what I do. That’s what I’m here for.- Kanye West

Don’t be afraid to be wrong because you can’t learn anything from a compliment.- Kanye West

I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two.

Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun. Kanye West

I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it’s like when Biggie passed and Jay-Z was allowed to become Jay-Z.

Kanye West worth
Image credit: Presage

Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. – Kanye West

Well, influence isn’t my definition of success — it’s a by-product of my creativity. I just want to create more. I would be fine with making less money. I actually spend the majority of my money attempting to create more things.

To let your life be controlled by public opinion would be like asking to sit in traffic for the rest of your life.- Kanye West

It means a lot to be able to get respect from my core and peers even though everybody knows I get a little crazy with the clothes sometimes.- Kanye West
Hope you enjoy these Kanye West. If you have any thought about these quotation, feel free to share them in the comment below.

Recommended for you: 25+ Powerful Music Quotes To Feed Your Soul

The post Top 20 Memorable Kanye West Quotes appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment