Love is Passion


Wednesday 11 November 2015

30 Famous Hippie Quotes about Love, Life

In this post, Saying Images share some of the best quotes that show the spirit of hippie subculture, when flower child believed that the ultimate goal of life is to be happy. Check out these hippie quotes about life, love, peace & happiness.

best hippie quote picture

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river of joy within you – Rumi

Inspiring & Wild Hippy Quotes

When you find peace within yourself you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others. – Anne Frank

Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air – Emerson

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should…—  Max Ehrmann
hippie quote saying
Hippie(noun): One who embraces life to the fullest, promotes peace, love & happiness.

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. ~ Joseph Campbell

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed individuals can change the world.

To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong – Joseph Chilton Pearce

hippie quote

With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy – Oscar Wilde

I’d rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck.

I don’t want to earn a living I want to live – Oscar Wilde

Life is for deep kisses strange adventures midnight swims and rambling conversations.

Maybe one day we will find the place where dreams and reality collide.

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees, and the flowers and the trees, the moon and the stars. And a thing called love.

War is not healthy for children and other living things.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. — Jimi Hendrix

Sometimes all you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that eveything will work out for the best.

You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else.

free soul hippy quotes

The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them – Charles Bukowski.

Accept yourself as you are. And that is the most difficult thing in the world, because it goes against your training, education, your culture. From the very beginning you have been told how you should be; Nobody has ever told you that you are good as you are — Osho

Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have trying to impress people they don’t even like.

I’ve seen better days but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect but I am blessed.

Flower child: a young person, especially a hippie, rejecting conventional society and advocating love, peace and simple, idealistic values.

I just want to be out in the wild. I want to be running through nature, meeting animals and connecting with mother earth. Oh how nice it would be to be a bird. The ability to see and travel the world with your flock. Oh, what I would give.

Live by the sun, love by the moon.

love quote hippie

And then my soul saw you, and it kind of went: “Oh, there you are, I’ve been looking for you.”

You can’t change how people feel about you so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.

Let us dance in the sun. Wearing flowers in our hair.

Hope you enjoy these awesome hippie quotes. If you know any hippy quotes we missed out on, feel free to share them in the comment below.

The post 30 Famous Hippie Quotes about Love, Life appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

1 comment:

  1. The "Let me tell you about the birds and the bees..." is a misquote of the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete