Love is Passion


Thursday 17 September 2015

Sister Birthday Quotes & Wishes

Sometimes, sister is considered as our best friends, the one who understand you the most. Therefore, you might want to express your love to her, especially on your sister’s birthday. In this post, Saying Images bring to you the best sister birthday quotes, happy birthday wishes to sister. If you want to send her birthday images & cards, check this out: Birthday Images, Cards

birthday sister quotes saying

Sister Birthday Quotes

The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. — Cali Rae Turner


Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. – Margaret Mead

I never try to make anyone my best friend because I already have one and she is my sister.

I love you, you were there for me, you protected me, and most of all, you loved me. We’d fight, scream, and argue, but, under it all, is a love. That only exists in a sister.

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.

People come and go, friends change like the weather but I know my sister is here forever. I love you.

A sis is like a guardian angel. She protects you from harm. She helps you. She gives advice. She’s always by your side. And she’s the only one in the world who can’t forget you.

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.

Birthday Wishes for Sister

Finding a lovely wish & message to send to your sister for her birthday might be difficult. Don’t worry, we have collected some amazing birthday wishes for you, check them out:

 

Sisters don’t have to be fun to be around, but it is great when they are. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for being a great sister and understanding me, although I have never quite understood you. Happy Birthday.

You are my best sister that I’ve ever had in my life and even in imagination too. Happy Birthday.

Despite our arguments and our differences, you are still the most important person in my life. Happy birthday, sis!

You are everything that I could have asked for in a sister and more. I don’t which of us is luckier! Happy Birthday.

There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you

To the best, most wonderful, lovingest sister in the world on her birthday and every day. Happy Birthday.

People believe that the heroes are one in many thousands, but I want to say that a sister like you is always one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday.

ALSO READ: Birthday Messages, Greeting & Cards

To the person that has always seen me for who I am and loved me anyway. Happy Birthday Sis.

We have shared so so many good things and so many good times together. Happy Birthday Sis!

Sister, on your special day, may the nicest and the sweetest surprises come your way, Happy Birthday Sister!

Sometimes maybe you fight with the sisters, but you finish it up like a best friend. Happy Birthday.

There’s a special kind of bond that sisters enjoy and that the years can never break. Happy Birthday.

Sisters share too many emotions together – joy, laughter, jealousy, happiness, anger, dreams and togetherness and these make them the truest friends of all. Happy Birthday Dear Sister!

There’s no other friend like a sister, and no other sister quite like you. I love you on your birthday & every day.

I want to thank you my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.

On your birthday I’d like you to know that you are my greatest gift and I thank God for giving you to me.

I wish you a life full of wonder, joy and prosperity. It’s very easy for me because I always want the best for my lovely sis. Happy Birthday.

I am so thankful to have a sister like you in my life. Celebrate your birthday in a big way! You have always deserved the best.

ALSO READ: Top 30 Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister | Family Quotes | Best Happy Birthday Wishes

The post Sister Birthday Quotes & Wishes appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment