Love is Passion


Friday 11 September 2015

Sad Quotes & Saying

Sadness arise from lost dreams, opportunities and it’s a part of the life.  Sad  quotes are heart breaking that strikes a chord when we feel depressed. It expresses deep truths right from the heart and it seems to echo our emotions.  It tells the person that, many others are also travelling  in the same path. Every human being has some sort of depression or unhappiness in their life. The person may not specifically show it or make a discussion about it with others. But when we you make a deep conversation with them, you will come to know about their suffering.

never same again

Sad Quotes & Sayings

We survive in a society where high value is placed on being positive.  Sometimes we see people facing long term or temporary depressed. During that time you need someone to lift your spirits?  But life is a struggle- the best thing in life is to work to achieve the goal and destiny.  Just telling the word ” Be positive” is not enough. Almost everyone waits for sorrow to pass and behave as if nothing bad has happened. Check out these sad quotation!


depression quotes

It’s feel like everyone else is moving on with their lives while I am stuck here in this hole that I can’t climb out of.

Don’t market your sadness to others…. Because no one is interested to buy it.

sad quotes pictures

I’ve always been afraid of losing people I love, sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there afraid to lose me.

There comes a point where it all becomes too much. When we get too tired to fight anymore, so we give up.

Sometimes you have to smile and act like everything is okay, hold back the tears and walk away.

erase feeling

Oh God, how much I want to turn off all my feeling and erase all my memories.

We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness – Pierre Corneille

I am hopelessly in love with a memory, an echo from another time, another place.

Whenever I do something right, nobody seems to remember. But when I do something wrong, no one can ever seem to forget.

Sometimes the person you want the most, is the person you’re best without.

hopeless quotes

I can’t pretend that I’m okay, I can’t fake it anymore. I’m hopeless, helpless and I’m afraid that I’ll never get better.

It only takes just the smallest reminder to reopen the wounds you left me with.

It’s a scary thing, how the people you love can so quickly become strangers.

painful thing

Painful things.

Some day you’ll cry for me like I cried for you, some day you’ll miss me like I miss you,  some day you’ll need me like I needed you, some day you’ll love me… But I won’t love you…

Also read: Sad Love Quotes

I don’t understand people and how they can wake up one morning and decide someone isn’t important to them anymore

memory quotes

But the memories won’t seem to let me go.

I’m so broken to the point now I just don’t care. You wanna leave me? Do it. You hate me? Cool. I’m so hurt and destroyed now that I’m just gonna lay here and think about how shit my life is.

There’s that occasional night where you just break down and cry because you know that no matter what, things will never be the same again.

Many people don’t know the fact, the best medicine for sadness is happiness.  Anything that diminishes your ability to build your own happiness must be eliminated.  Don’t expect others to make you happy, postpone being happy to external rewards or sometime in the future, ignore the signals of conflict and tensions and don’t grant your emotion to become routine in your life.

Recommend for you:  Sad Quotes about Love, Life

The post Sad Quotes & Saying appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment