Love is Passion


Wednesday 26 August 2015

Sad Love Quotes & Sayings

In this post, Saying Images collect the best sad love quotes & saying with pictures. You might feel lonely, depressed after the broken relationship, and these sad quotes will share that feeling with you.

believe love quotes

Sad Love Quotation & Sayings

Some day you’ll cry for me like I cried for you, some day you’ll miss me like I miss you, some day you’ll need me like I needed you, some day you’ll love me… But I won’t love you…


Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose. — C.S Lewis

Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.

Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

Sometimes you have to smile and act like everything is okay, hold back the tears and walk away.

care about you quotes

Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.

Life would be so much easier if we only fell in love with people that would love us back.

I fought to keep your love, you didn’t fight to keep mine. That’s the difference between you and me.

The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I’m better off with out you, a part of me just won’t let go.

I keep telling myself that I don’t miss you, and that I don’t love you, hoping someday I’ll believe it.

Missing someone hurts, but what hurts even more is knowing that you’re the reason that they’re gone.

All cold and distant people have a reason for hiding their true selves. If they open up to you just a little, you could see how much pain and love they’ve hidden for so long.

Everyday, I fight the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

It hurts to realize that the people you thought you’d love for your whole life don’t love you as much as you thought they did and can do without you as if they never knew you at all.

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won’t come after me, and I guess that’s what hurts the most.

broken heart quotes

If you love someone tell them, because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

Don’t waste your love on somebody, who doesn’t value it.

Love is a strange thing. It can make the weakest person strong. The strongest person weak. The fearful person courageous. The courageous person fear. And yet, there are no words that can truly describe the feeling of love.

Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn’t appreciate it.

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

You tell me you love me, but you show me you don’t.

Thank you for breaking my heart, because without that I wouldn’t be the person I am today with the person I love.

One day you’ll look back, and realize how you treated me. And maybe, if you finally grew up, just maybe, you’ll have enough heart to actually feel bad about it.

It’s like once you’ve been hurt, you’re so scared to get attached again. you have this fear that every person you start to fall for, is just going to break your heart again.

Sad Love Quotes with Pictures

 

I cried a lot because of you

 

hurt quotes

And that hurts, a lot.

miss you forever

I think I’ll miss you forever.

mistake sad love quotes

Mistakes help us find the right person.

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel?

self broken love quotes

Losing you has ripped the color from my world.

waiting for impossible thing

You need to let go but you can’t.

worst feeling

The worst feeling in the world.

you left

You made me feel like you really liked me, and then you just left.

you make me feel sad

The fact is, you make me feel a lot more than you know.

For more sad love quotes, visit: Sad Love Quotes, Heart Broken Quotes | Sad Quotes

The post Sad Love Quotes & Sayings appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment