Love is Passion


Sunday 30 August 2015

Happy Birthday Messages & Birthday Wishes

Don’t let distance or a busier life deter you from connecting to family and friends for their birthday.  Sending your happy birthday messages to loved ones is easy through this post.  You can express your love to friends and family while developing a celebration, no matter where you are. If you want to celebrate with them, then you can begin by sending these happy birthday wishes & messages.

happy birthday messages

General Birthday Messages

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.


Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.

Because today is a special day, sending birthday wishes simply wouldn’t do, so I’m sending you a day when all of your dreams come true, and a year that means the most to you!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday. I hope that you will have a truly marvelous and joyous day with family and friends.

happy birthday wishes messages

Birthday Messages for Friends

Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.

Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That’s why today, your special day, is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me.

You’re at that perfect age where you’re old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.

A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

Sure, good friends remember your birthday and forget your age. But great friends remember your birthday and get you smashed to the point you forget your own age. Happy birthday! Let’s party, BFF!

May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

Family Birthday Messages & Wishes

Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun. Thanks. Happy Birthday.

Your unconditional love has always helped me to feel warm and safe. Thanks. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for teaching me family is always there for you, no matter what and how important and wonderful that is. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for being my brother. I look so much better in all those family photos with you there. Happy Birthday.

You are everything that I could have asked for in a sister and more. I don’t which of us is luckier! Happy Birthday.

To a beautiful, kind, thoughtful and great Mom on her birthday. I love you. Happy Birthday.

You are the best Daddy in the world and I love you lots and lots and lots. Happy Birthday!

happy birthday wishes

ALSO READ: Funny Birthday Wishes & Quotes

 

Birthday Love Messages

Our love will never get old. That’s because, together, we’re forever young. May we always drink from the fountain of youth. Happy birthday, darling!

I will love you for a thousand years and a day. Happy Birthday for just one of them right now. More celebrations to follow!

I fall in love again every time that I see you. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Birthday.

You are the song in my heart, the melody of my life and you are the lyrics that I am writing. You are the music in my life. Happy Birthday my Love.

Hope you love these happy birthday messages :)

Recommend for you: Happy Birthday Wishes | Birthday Quotes

The post Happy Birthday Messages & Birthday Wishes appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

1 comment: