Love is Passion


Friday 19 June 2015

Top 30 Dad Quotes with Pictures

Dad quotes and sayings with pictures, collected by Saying Images to celebrate Father’s Day 2015. The most inspirational quotation about Daddy and fatherhood, feel free to share these!

dad quotes pictures

Amazing Dad Quotes

Dad – a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.


Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventures, story-tellers, and singers of songs – Pam Brown.

It’s an ongoing joy being a dad. – Liam Neeson

i love you dad for fathers day

If I had the chance to choose my dad, you would still be my 1st choice.

A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail.

Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.best family quotes dad

I love you dad, I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.

Whether you fall or fail, whether you cry or sob, all you can look forward to is that your dad believes in you. He picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.

Good fathers do three things: They provide, they nurture and they guide. – Roland Warren

dad quotation
Dad quotation:
My dad gave me the greatest gift anyone could give to other person, he believes in me.

Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice. – Charles F. Kettering

Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten. – Conrad Hall

father dad teacher

Father is your first teacher…

Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows. – Al Unser

My dad taught me true words you have to use in every relationship. Yes, baby. – Star Jones

father quotes sayings

A great dad makes memories goes on great adventures always put his family first, makes sacrifice, is patient, always has the time for his kids, is a great teacher, love his kids and their mother unconditionally.

Dad was the only adult male I ever trusted. – Michael Reagan

My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend. – Tiger Woods

 

dad quotes pictures

It’s not that we expect too much from a boyfriend or husband, it’s just that our dad has set very high standards on how we should be treated

I love my dad, although I’m definitely critical of him sometimes, like when his pants are too tight. But I love him so much and I try to be really supportive of him. Liv Tyler

What makes you a man is not the ability to make a child, it’s the courage to raise one. – Barack Obama

daughter dad quotes

The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all the boys are like the ones who hurt her.

I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts. – Paul Walker

A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.

Happy Father’s Day

Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you and hug you
‘Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile ’cause I love you
On this Father’s Day.

dear dad quotes

Dad quotes: I love you Dad

Some people don’t believe in Heroes. They’ve never met my dad.

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass'; ‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply. ‘We’re raising boys.’ – Harmon Killebrew

Hope you like these amazing dad quotes, for more quotation, read here: Top 20 Father Quotes with Pictures | Quotes, Cards, Wishes for Father’s day 2015

The post Top 30 Dad Quotes with Pictures appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment