Love is Passion


Saturday 13 June 2015

Happy Father’s Day Quotes & Pictures

Best Fathers Day quotes, sayings with pictures, created by Saying Images. Happy Father’s Day 2015, feel free to share these amazing father quotes pictures to celebrate fatherhood!

happy father's day

Father’s Day 2015 Quotes, Sayings with Pictures

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection – Sigmund Freud.


Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person. – Naveen Jain

happy fathers day quotes photo

A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. Happy Father’s Day!

Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right. – Wade Boggs

saying and quotes about father

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters – George Herbert

Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten. – Conrad Hall

The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family – Reed Markham

My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine. – David Lauren

i love you dad father day

If I had the chance to choose my dad, you would still be my 1st choice, I love you dad.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

Father’s Day is hopefully a time when the culture says, ‘This is our moment to look at who our men and boys are.’ – Michael Gurian

No one in this world can love a girl more than her father – Michael Ratnadeepak

The gift of a Father cannot been seen by our eyes, yet he sacrificed his every breath, sweat and everything to comfort us, his family – King Tony .S.Singh

A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you, he shows you. Happy Father’s Day – Demitri The Stoneheart

A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt. A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail…

saying quotes happy fathers day

Every man can get children, but not every man can be a father, Happy Father’s Day!

I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I’ll ever know…he’s my father.

 

My father didn’t tell me how to live, he lived, and let me watch him to do it – Clarence Budington Kelland

best fathers day quotes

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me – Jim Valvano

F= forever with his family
A= always there for you no matter what
T= the only one who’s there
H= he’s my hero till the end
E= encouraging in everything i do
R= really the only one…no one can beat him he’s the best!!!

Happy Father’s Day 2015, we hope you like these quotes & pictures. For more, visit:

Happy Father’s Day Quotes, Messages, Sayings & Cards 2015

The post Happy Father’s Day Quotes & Pictures appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment