Love is Passion


Friday 29 May 2015

Beach Quotes with Pictures

The best beach quotes with pictures, quotes about beach & ocean, hand-picked by Saying Images. Enjoy these beach quotation & let’s go to the beach!

beach quotes

Beach Quotes & Sayings

A day at the beach restores the soul


In every out-thrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. – Rachel Carson

best beach quote

Beach, a place of relaxation, rest and tranquility.

Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard. Psyche Roxas-Mendoza

beach quotes saying

At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour, but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world. – Pam Shaw

memory beach quotes

The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.

The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. – Isak Dinesen

beach quote picture
You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.

It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy…Beach Therapy – Amy Dykens

take me to the beach

Take me to the ocean.

beach quote saying

You can’t stop the waves but yo can learn to surf.

A real friend is someone who takes a winter vacation on a sun-drenched beach and does not send a card. -Farmer’s Almanac

beach quotes

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many time its sent away.

I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.

the beach poem

The Beach

Come to the beach
Where the sea is blue
And little white waves
Come running at you.
A wave comes splashing
Over your toes.
You just stand still
And away it goes.
We’ll build a castle
Down by the sea
And look for shells
If you’ll come with me.

beach quote image

Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.


Beach quotes: Life is a beach and I’m just playing in the sand.

I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within – in front of the sea. – Rafael Nadal

best best quotes ever

Life is like the ocean. Waves will try to knock you down and push you back to where you started but once you fight through them, the entire ocean is yours.

I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach. – Rosamund Pike

It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine, it’s summertime! – Kenny Chesney.

Smell the sea, and feel the sky let your sould and spirit fly – Van Morrison

inspiring beach quotes

At the beach life is different…Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

We hope you like these beautiful beach quotes, feel free to comment your favorite beach quotes :)

You might want to read: Top Summer Quotes

The post Beach Quotes with Pictures appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment