Love is Passion


Thursday 7 May 2015

30 Inspiring Mom Quotes with Pictures

The most inspirational mom quotes with images for the upcoming Mother’s day. Best mom quotes from daughter and son, expressing gratitude to your mother. Happy Mom’s Day 2015!

mothers quotes

Best Mom Quotes & Sayings

No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. – Edwin Hubbell Chapin


A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.

Mom, I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me…you were always there when I needed you the most.

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. – Abraham Lincoln

Always love your mother because you will never get another.

Mom — the person most likely to write an autobiography and never mention herself. – Robert Brault

What is a mom but the sunshine of our days and the north star of our nights.

Looking at your mom and thinking what would I do without this woman.

My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune. – Terri Guillemets

If I held an audition for my “Dream Mom,” you’d take center stage and own it. – From “For You, Mom, With Love.”

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. – Irish Proverb

Mom quotes image: Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had…and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.

God gave me two angels, and he named them Mom and Dad.

All I know is that when I’m a parent I want to be just like my mom. I can talk to my mom more than any of my friends could talk to their parents. – Nikki Reed

Mom: one who does whatever it takes, to get whatever done. Period.

I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. – Mitch Albom

A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done.

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.

 

A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.

Mom, for all the times I didn’t thank you either because I was too young to too busy or just didn’t find the words, today I thank you for all you’ve done for me. Now that I’m older, I realize more and more everything you did, everything you gave, and most important, everything you stand for and I love you and thank you with all of my grateful heart.

Mom, when thoughts of you are in our hearts, we are never far from home.

Mom daughter quotes: You’ll be her first role model, her first best friend. She’s be your forever love. (credit)

Mother’s Day…the one day a year we try to pay our moms back for everything they’ve given us over a lifetime.

You never appreciate all of the things your mother did for you until you find yourself doing the same things for your kids. – Linda Poindexter

Mother daughter love: The love between a mother and daughter is forever.

Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love.

I love my mom. No matter what we go through, and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, she’ll always be there for me.

Mom quote: A mother’s love is endless (credit)

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool mom.

We hope you like these mom quotes, feel free to share your favorite mother quotes in the comment.

Recommend to you: 25+ Inspirational Mother Quotes | 11 Short Happy Mother’s Day Poems | Happy Mother’s Day Pictures, Images, Cards

The post 30 Inspiring Mom Quotes with Pictures appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment