Love is Passion


Thursday 1 October 2015

I Love You Quotes For Him

There are many ways to express love to your boyfriend/husband, such as: a beautiful love card, a hug, a kiss, a sweet & romantic saying. In this post, Saying Images curated some of the best love quotes and pictures for him. Let’s send these amazing quotation & sayings to your beloved one and show how you care & love him!

i love you quote picture

Love You Quotes & Pictures for Him

Top 20 most lovely & romantic quotes for him, check these out:


You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had ― Nicholas Sparks

I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.

I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.

I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

cute love quotes for him

Love is not about how many days, months or years you’ve been together. Love is about how much you love each other everyday.

Also Read: Top 20 Cute Love Quotes for Him

I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything ― F. Scott Fitzgerald

Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face.

Also Read: Top 30 Love Quotes for Him

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you ― Roy Croft

You’re the only man I dream about at night, and the only man I want to wake up next to in the morning.

No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth.

i love you saying

When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.

You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.

We fight, kiss, hug, text, talk, argue, laugh, smile and love — That’s us!

No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.

I never knew how it felt to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you, dear husband.

My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.

I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.

Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.

Read More: Best I Love You Quotes with Images

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever ― Rabindranath Tagore

The best feeling is when you look at him and he’s already staring.

Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

I didn’t plan on falling in love with you… Neither of us could control what was happening to us.

And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.

I love you because you make me feel like I mean something to someone.

One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ― DeAnna Anderson

There is nobody else I would rather spend my years with. Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

Hope you like these beautiful I love you quotes, send more love quotes to your loved one: Love Quotes for Him | Sweet Love Quotes

The post I Love You Quotes For Him appeared first on Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com.



from Inspiring Pictures Quotes - SayingImages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment